Hazardous Waste Box
This is a safe and cost effective collection service for small amounts of hazardous waste that cannot be disposed of within your "General Waste".
The UN Approved "Haz" Box is designed to take small volumes of mixed hazardous waste and thereby offers a Safe and Hassle-Free service to ensure strict compliance with current Waste Legislation.
The "Haz" Box also helps ensure that all your staff are segregating and storing waste safely and in line with your legal requirements.
What Can Go In The "HAZ" Box:
- Flammable Solvents (e.g. Thinners/White Spirit) in small containers.
- Empty, contaminated containers with residues of Oil, Paint, Solvents, Resins, Inks, Adhesive or Detergents.
- Alkaline Batteries.
- Full or part-full Paint Tins - Water, Solvent or Oil based.
- Toner Cartridges (Powder or Liquid)
- Printed circuit boards and other electrical equipment.
- Light bulbs including small fluorescent tubes (unbroken).
- Aerosols (excluding oxidising or corrosive content)
- Oil and Solvent contaminated rags or granules.
- Adhesives, Resins and Inks in small containers.
- Antifreeze in small containers.
- Soaps and hand cleaners in sealed containers.